Royal Selangor Golf Club
The Royal Selangor Golf Club in the heart of Kuala Lumpur is one of the oldest golf club in Malaysia and has 3 choices of golf courses for golfers to enjoy.
Address: Jalan Kelab Golf, Off Jalan Tun Razak, 55000 Kuala Lumpur.
Other Facilities Available: Swimming pool, tennis courts, squash courts, gymnasium, games room, TV room, reading room, sauna room, men’s and ladies massage rooms, barber shop, ladies’ hair salon, card room, children’s indoor playground, outdoor playground, dining options and banqueting facilities.
Driving Range Area and Putting Green: Open grass area and covered bays inside the driving range building is available
Driving Range Operation Hours: Daily from 7am to 7pm (Last ball issuance is at 6.15pm). Closed on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
Tee Off Info & Rates
Golf Course: 18 Hole Old Course (Par-72), 18 Hole New Course (Par-72) and 9 Hole Suleiman Course
Opening Hours: Daily from 7am – 7pm
Green Fees for 18 Hole Course: RM380 Per Person
Green Fees for 9 Hole Suleiman Course: RM100 Per Person
Map to Royal Selangor Golf Club
How to Get to Royal Selangor Golf Club
Distance from KLIA:
Distance from Subang Airport:
Nearest MRT Station:
- Tun Razak Exchange (Trx) MRT Station (MRT Kajang Line)
Nearest Monorail Station:
- Bukit Bintang Monorail Station
- 402, Direction to LRT / MRT Maluri
- T407, Direction to MRT Tun Razak Exchange (Trx) via Taman Maluri / Desa Pandan
- 421, Direction to Taman Dagang
- T352, Direction to Taman Shamelin Perkasa via MRT Cochrane
- T400, Direction to MRT Cochrane via Bandar Tun Razak
- T401, Direction to MRT Cochrane via Bandar Sri Permaisuri
- 420, Direction to Menara Maybank
Disclaimer Note: The information above is solely for the purpose of reference only. We will not be held liable for any inconvenience caused due to either closure or maintenance of the golf club as there might be recent updates not brought to our attention yet.
Golf Lessons For Everyone